22 November 2006

Letter from Mark 20 Nov 2006

Dear Family,

Things continue to go well. Elder Chritensen and i continue to get great comments from both members and non-members about how well we work together and how much they have enjoyed having us. We even impressed President Hunt with some stories of how well Platteville is going and he said that we are a good team. We are trying to use all of this as evidence to President Hunt that we should stay together for another Transfer. It is great because our strengths and weaknesses match so that we have been good at helping eachother out. that is part of the reason that we work together well, because between the two of us, Just about everything gets done, and done well.

I went on exchanges to madison after interviews on tuesday. I have found that i'm not as comfortable in the city as i once was. I have been out in the country among all of the farmers my whole mission that i am not use to all of the people in the city. I am actually starting to like being out in these small towns. after 4 areas, and 16 months the largest town in any of my area's is 13,000. I am now use to 30 min drives in the farm country to get to the town that we want to work, so driving in madison, not leaving the city at all was a bit different. I have also found it entertaining that i have stayed just about as far south in the mission as you can. 3 of my area's have bordered the missions southern border, and one was a 45 min drive to the southern border. Over all it has been great.

Thank you for the Pre-Med information, it was great. it helps me get a good idea of what i would be getting myself into if i go that route.

We are getting excited for thanksgiving. on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, we don't work. We get to watch any G or PG movie of our choice. a Member here in town invited us over for Thanksgiving, and there are a few members that told us to stop by and visit if we have time. it should be fun.

It is good to hear things are going well there. Hope you have a Great Thanksgiving. Happy Birthday mom. thanks for all that you do. I love you all.

Elder Lundberg

No comments: